Tmoss Gt40/cobra Intake Reference

• Sponsors (?)

If you look carefully, almost all the dyno sheets show a broad. flat torque curve. That's a superior arrangement for a street/strip car. It makes the car fun to drive, and does well on the drag strip. If you are looking to build a dual purpose car, a Tmoss ported intake should be at the top of your must have list.

Reactions: 1 user
How bout that s/c doing 470rwhp with boost pretty close to that mag article using the gt40 lower with a downs box or whatever. However I would never put a ugly box on either, so good for that guy keeping it LQQKing good while boosting it!!!

but that one 600rwhp detuned to 560rwhp is something else!!!

Last edited:
Whatever you've got to tell yourself to justify wasting all of that money on the big iron. If it were me, I probably wouldn't be bragging a whole lot about only making a little over 300rwhp with 363ci and a Dart block, but whatever floats your boat.:D

....Still say you should scrap the dart stroker idea. If you'll notice, the one thing all of those builds had in common with one and other was the use of an OE 302 block. No need for 360+ cubes, or heavy duty Dart chunk. A total waste IMO. That's the equivalent to swatting a fly with a hammer, when a rolled up newspaper will do.

It's an interesting experiment. I'd be interested to see what happens. Throw it on there and post the dyno numbers. I'm seriously jealous of that 4 bolt main block you have.

Kurt