Took Some pics and Videos of my car

• Sponsors (?)

get some headlights and I bet it will sell the car twice as fast. It has lots of good selling points like the wheels and nice 5 lug swap with the cobra brakes. Im telling you though people do not understand how much new headlights wake up a car, it will sell for much more than you pay for the headlights.

Nice car, advertise was good, does the ant in the 2nd video come with the car? I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

i laughed my arsss off the first time i watched that video :lol: my buddy said i got the ant high from the fumes of the exhaust and he didn't know which way to go. thanks for the compliments guys :flag:

As far as cleaning it up more. I just moved from California to Florida and gave all my cleaning supplies away. i haven't purchased some new chemicals yet but if i'm off Saturday that's on the top of my list.

I should have rattle canned the rear bumper, spoiler and purchased some new headlights but it was kind of a spur of the moment sale.

Looks good, i agree with the headlight thing. Iam sure you dont want to but a quick paint job will make it sell for more and faster, sadly ALOT of people will look at the car and miss every good point about it just becuase it isnt shiney.

Looks good, i agree with the headlight thing. Iam sure you dont want to but a quick paint job will make it sell for more and faster, sadly ALOT of people will look at the car and miss every good point about it just becuase it isnt shiney.

yeah i hear that but after some new headlights and a paint job i probably wouldn't allow myself to sell it :D