Trickflow intake

• Sponsors (?)

Just called trick flow and they said they just dynoed the new intake yesterday. They said it picked up 20 rwhp and made good power throughout the entire rpm range. Said it will probably be mid march when it comes out and will be 799.00.
Thanks DropTopPony I didn't think about calling them.

Just called trick flow and they said they just dynoed the new intake yesterday. They said it picked up 20 rwhp and made good power throughout the entire rpm range. Said it will probably be mid march when it comes out and will be 799.00.
Thanks DropTopPony I didn't think about calling them.

Hopefully that wasn't done on an FI car.

If it's a bolt-on car gaining 20RWHP, they'll sell more than they can make...but I honestly doubt it.

Well...here's your guinea pig who has nothing to do with Trickflow :nice: It's driving me nuts though cuz its the same info over and over. Yeah...it's funny how release times keep getting pushed back. I just hope it doesn't get pushed back indefinitely. On the price, I believe they have to state the M.S.R.P. to anyone inquiring. That doesn't mean that their distributors won't drop the price. I bet Summit will have it for less than the M.S.R.P. At least I'm hoping....:rolleyes: