- Jul 27, 2007
- 15
- 0
- 0
Well, I am digging deeper and deeper into my car trying to fix everything I can. I appreciate all the support from everyone! Anyways, I saw a few things yesterday and was wondering if y'all could explain it to me!
1. Why is this hose doing this? Is it bad? It gets fully inflated once the engine is hot but it almost feels like its about to explode when i touch it then.
2. What the heck is this thing? I couldn't find anything about it on google or my haynes manual.
3. There is a broken hose back here. What is it? What is it doing to my car while it is like this? Here are more specific pictures: View attachment 329138
1. Why is this hose doing this? Is it bad? It gets fully inflated once the engine is hot but it almost feels like its about to explode when i touch it then.
2. What the heck is this thing? I couldn't find anything about it on google or my haynes manual.
3. There is a broken hose back here. What is it? What is it doing to my car while it is like this? Here are more specific pictures: View attachment 329138