Trying to find master cylinder reservoir!!

86turbo

Apr 8, 2006
hey guys, swapped to a sn95 master cylinder on my fox but the reman didnt come with the reservoir. You guys know of a site that sells just the reservoir??

thanks

Drew

• Sponsors (?)

I see a road trip to the junkyard in your future...

The good thing about that is all the other cool stuff you could find while you are there...

i've called all the boneyards around here. No sn95's. there is this one FORD parts yard on the other side of town, he seems to be the guy scooping up all the mustangs. The guy is an ******* and his prices are outrageous..

Funny story about reservoirs...i needed one for the power steering once, and i shopped around a little. Autozoo had the whole rebuilt pump with the reservoir for $35 with a core, but i didn't need the whole pump and they didn't sell just the reservoir so i called up the local Ford stealership and asked what they sold them for.....$85! Just for the plastic reservoir! I said hey do you know i can get a rebuilt pump with the reservoir from Autozoo for $35?? The guy says "yeah but you're just getting a rebuilt POS". (lol) I said man, all i want is the plastic tank and they don't rebuild that!!

Stupid. :nonono:

tried calling encore 4 times and I even left a message.....does anyone even work there? haha. Any of you guys know of another good mustang salvage yard?? Ever had experience with MPS?

I need this g o d d a m n reservoir!!!

Drew