P pcinpdx Founding Member Dec 19, 2001 514 0 16 Portland, OR Nov 7, 2006 #1 Nov 7, 2006 #1 This is one wicked car... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2408738952289885249&hl=en It gave me wood...
This is one wicked car... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2408738952289885249&hl=en It gave me wood...
Scooby5.0Doo That's the fastest $400 car out there Jan 9, 2003 833 0 0 beaverton Nov 8, 2006 #2 Nov 8, 2006 #2 hmm I want one.
saleenster Founding Member Aug 18, 2002 2,621 0 47 Vancouver, WA Nov 8, 2006 #4 Nov 8, 2006 #4 Wicked! Big E has him covered , but dame that looks sweet!
tehnick New Member Nov 9, 2005 56 0 0 Beaverton, OR Nov 8, 2006 #5 Nov 8, 2006 #5 I have seen this video so many times but I can never get sick of the video. This car is so amazing and badass. I want one, but that will never happen. Doesn't hurt to dream though
I have seen this video so many times but I can never get sick of the video. This car is so amazing and badass. I want one, but that will never happen. Doesn't hurt to dream though