Turbo

dude- you are all over the map.

• get a budget
  • get a goal
  • is this a daily driver, weekend toy, drag strip car?
Just know this- it is an inverse ratio of modifications to daily driveability, and when you start adding HP and torque, you need to address every other aspect of the car-cooliong, suspension, braking, transmiission etc,

Do yourself a HUGE favor. Spend a few days reading about SBF combos and THEN come back with questions. You need to learn some more before you tackle any of this. The throwing ideas at a wall and seeing what sticks approach only works for me, and with a 40% success rate at that.

Hhhhmm....... 40%? isn't that a little generous

Kidding

What these butt clowns are saying is that we see lots of projects go down this road. Figuring out what your end goals are half-way through or at the end of the project, gets super expensive in a hurry.

The "price is no object" response has been heard before too and really only applies to one Fox Mustang:

Build Thread - Want To Blow 4 Years And $40k On A Foxbody? Step By Step Instructions Inside! | Page 127 | Mustang Forums at StangNet

Keep in mind that the $40K number was breached a little over a year ago. We don't even want to start talking about all of the man-hours that went into this.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm happy to not be the one tagged as having an excessive budget @RacEoHolic330

Clowns? We don't see no stinkin clowns

My guess is that he's reviewing combinations in the Guess My HP thread.

Oh, and it looks like he's read everything to this point.

I'm sure he knows better than to take you mutts seriously.

My guess is that he's reviewing combinations in the Guess My HP thread.

Oh, and it looks like he's read everything to this point.

I'm sure he knows better than to take you mutts seriously.
What?? You only think I'm joking about the B cam...unfortunately I do have one lol...but I am joking about selling it. Once you own a B cam nothing else compares.

need a goal and plan here . That turbo kit is junk . I dont want to tell you how to parent but if I had a 331 stroker car at 17 i may not be here typing this . A stock 90 gt followed by a exhaust chip and cold air 2000gt was enough to get me into trouble . Growing into power is the best thing you can do for him. It will teach him to respect it.

400-450 ? Build a alum headed stroker motor with a decent cam and some compression.
400-450 Build a gt40 iron head stock motor and put a vortech on it . Its endless but depends on what you're willing to spend and what supporting stuff is done to the car.