Turn signal

• Sponsors (?)

If you have turn and no brake the problem is in the signal switch. The brake switch operates both brake lights, if one works the switch is good. The signal switch disrupts the brake function on turn so it can flash that side. from there it uses all the same wiring, so it has to be a signal switch issue.

If you have turn and no brake the problem is in the signal switch. The brake switch operates both brake lights, if one works the switch is good. The signal switch disrupts the brake function on turn so it can flash that side. from there it uses all the same wiring, so it has to be a signal switch issue.

Thanks I have no brake or turn signal on the left. Suggestions please!

Get a test light if you don't already have one. Out the clip to ground, makes sure it's a good clean ground, pull the bulb sockets out of both tail lights, have someone step on the brake, with your ground connected make sure the right brake light is on, remove the bulb and probe the terminal, it will light your tester if your ground is good. Move to the LEFT light and do the same thing using the same grounding point. If the tester lights the bulb is bad, if not go to the plug on the harness, unplub iit and see if it lights there, from there you can move to the signal switch if you still have no light. I think the left rear is a yellow wire at the switch, but check a diagram to be sure.

Thank you for your input. After further investigation I found that I have no back up lights , turn signals or brake lights on either side tail lights only. All lights in front work all fuses check good.
Thanks for your help

So how many of you had to go through all this
FD5FF6B6-063F-49CF-842D-C922DA427BC2.jpeg