turn signals and hazards

Ok I am having a problem with my turn signals and my hazards.... I went to use my turn signals one day and they wasnt working...I wasnt that worried about it. I thought it was a fuse or something and i will fix it later. Well I was on my way to work one day and someone told me at a stop light that my brake lights wasnt working. So I pull over and check the brakelight switch (cause my clutch pedal has unhooked it before) and it was still connected and then I started checking fuses and I had 2 blown. Well I went to turn on my hazards and they wasnt working either. I was like WTF is going on. So I run in the store and bought some fuses and put them in. I check the brake lights and they are working again. Well I check the turn signals and they are working and so was my hazards. I was like ok everthing is fine now ( and before anyone ask Yes I put the right size fuse in) well I am driving down the road and use my turn signals and they are working but they start to get dimmer and dimmer and then the fuse blows again. Then I turn my hazards on and its dims and blows then my brake lights dont work again ( I assume that the hazards and the brake lights work on the same circuit) IF it was a short would it just blow as soon as I use them. This just gets dim and then blows....Any insight ?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

You has a short in you wiring back
to you lights.

Try putting in a new fuse and
check you wiring by pulling on
it. Maybe you can see a skinned
wire in you harness.