Turns Sometimes Starts Sputters and Shakes once started

Okay got a 2006 Base Model V6 4.0 L
Anyhow about two weeks ago I was driving my car. Just changed out old spark plug wires ignition coil and spark plugs. Ran like a champ. Anyhow I was driving downtown here and my car started sputtering and jumping I hit the gas some more it kept sputtering shaking then just died. I tried starting it and it would just turn never start. So I waited 10 minutes and started it again and it cranked up but started sputtering and I would give it gas and it sounded like no fuel getting to the engine or if it was like I had the spark plugs on wrong but I checked and they were fine. Well I had the tow guy turn the ignition off and on and I heard the fuel pump make a real loud noise then stop. From my knowledge fuel pumps are supposed to make a low humming noise. This wasn’t a humming noise. Got it home hit the inertia switch and I went to listen to the fuel pump and it made no sound. Maybe it made no sound cause I hit the inertia switch. Anyhow how do I turn the fuel pump back on and how can I further my investigation on my car here? Anybody that can help I would gladly appreciate it. My questions are what do I do to turn the fuel pump back on....is it just the inertia switch and do I click it once and if the fuel pump is turned back on what sound should I listen for and if all this isn’t the answer to my problem what can I do??

• Sponsors (?)