Tweecer/ Moates QH New England

95Vert383AOD

15 Year Member
Jun 10, 2008
New Bedford, MA
Hey im in RI and i decided to ditch the SCT chip in hopes i can find an alternative that would allow me to do some home tuning. Anyone in the New England area familiar with these? I called DEZ racing and they are more familiar with the Anderson PMS. I want to be able to control engine temps (Stock temp too high). I believe the Moates option uses the same tuning software as the Tweecer. I did some internet searches and found alot positive stuff on the Moates so im leaning in that direction. I hear i can even use the A9L strategy in a T4m0 so i dont have to worry about all the annoying load settings.

With that said i need help tuning the thing. The combo wont idle without some kind of tuning. Any ideas? I rather have someone help me figure it out. DEZ says i can use their dyno. Someone in the area to help me would drastically reduce the learning curve. My combo is in my stats below. Also i have included a youtube link to how the Moates unit works. I like the ability to change individual characteristics while the car is running.

YouTube - Moates.net Quarterhorse/ Clint Garrity's BinaryEditor

• Sponsors (?)