TYPHOON INTAKE w/ 75mm Throttle Body and upper Plenum - Does +35hp sound true?

• Sponsors (?)

divide that in half and it would be about right.
From what I have learned all mods are way over rated by the manufactorer.
I would say if a mod is said to gain say 20 hp, you might actually get 10 hp if
you are lucky.

Typhoon intakes are one of the most talked about intakes on these boards. A simple search for "typhoon" will enlighten you as to the crappy quality of the product and the lack of gains it produces.

Yea i remember someone posting about how there was a pin size hole in the casting of their intake manifold, which lead to a steady stream of coolant being shot out.

^^ Yea, the guy said he had to send it back like 2 or 3 times because of problems with it and he still recommended it! If it wasnt perfect the first time it would be going back and I would be getting my money back espicaly if I had it completly installed on my car.

Typhoon intakes are one of the most talked about intakes on these boards. A simple search for "typhoon" will enlighten you as to the crappy quality of the product and the lack of gains it produces.

We don't like to say much about inferior products,we just don't carry them, but I'll say this. I put a Typhoon intake on our 92 blown Mustang a polished one.We could not get the darn thermostat housing to stop leaking.I put enough RTV on the thing to seal the Titanic for cryin out loud.

Also after 4 hour of running the polish turned white.So we ripped it off sent it back and tossed a Holley SystemMax on there,man what a differance.

Go with a good intake,because instead of paying a little now,you'll pay allot later.

I go so mad at this damn thing, I was gonna run it over with our 4x4 Jimmy:D