UFC Tonight

Theres no doubt in my mind that liddel will beat rashad. Rashad is always gassed in the first round. he barely slipped by bisping and i hate bisping i personally think that was a draw. He would of lost to tito if tito diddnt grab the side of the cage and lose a point.
 
Well after watching the second time anyone who says jackson won that fight is a complete idiot. Forrest had better striking, octagon control, and submission attempts, not to mention he completely dominated the whole second round definately a 10-8 round which was a deciding factor in the fight. Jackson only had the one uppercut that knocked forrest down and one halfassed attempt at a slam.
 
Finally got around to watching it. It was a good fight. It was kind of disheartening to see the fans boo Forest the way they did. I realize Rampage is probably the crowd favorite, but I can't think of a better personality for the sport than Griffin? At least there was mutal respect between the two, which should make for a good rematch later on.
 
I think Evans matches up well against Liddell, I hope Chuck doesn't take Rashad lightly.


You think so? hm. See, now I saw his last few opponents matching up for him. I think Rashad is in for a very long night. If Randleman, Tito, Babalu, Monson, etc. couldn't take chuck down, I think that Rashad has very little chance. Couture is the only one that could really take Chuck down, and in their last two bouts, he wasnt very successful.
Liddell by murder. I dont think Rashad has enough power to ko liddell, and I know he can't keep him on his back if he manages to get him there. And I think after the loss to Jardine, Chuck won't be taking anybody lightly.



Theres no doubt in my mind that liddel will beat rashad. Rashad is always gassed in the first round. he barely slipped by bisping and i hate bisping i personally think that was a draw. He would of lost to tito if tito diddnt grab the side of the cage and lose a point.


:p
 
Liddell is donnnnnnnnnne!

KTFO!



The last few fights.....I'm not sure he's done but I do think he needs to expand his methods if possible. He's got a good ground game, but on his feet all he seems to be doing is cocking that right fist waiting for a one punch knockout. I think the newer fighters are on to his game and not gonna fall for that. Plus he's just not as quick as he used to be it seems.


Can't wait for Silva vs. Cote.....cuz I'm gonna be there!!!!! :D
 
The last few fights.....I'm not sure he's done but I do think he needs to expand his methods if possible. He's got a good ground game, but on his feet all he seems to be doing is cocking that right fist waiting for a one punch knockout. I think the newer fighters are on to his game and not gonna fall for that. Plus he's just not as quick as he used to be it seems.


Can't wait for Silva vs. Cote.....cuz I'm gonna be there!!!!! :D

I think he's not as sharp mentally, or physically as he used to be. We'll see if he can win against a big name again. I don't see it happening.

the Silva fight should be great. I'm also looking forward to the Bispang fight. I really like that guy.

GSP vs. Penn in January.
 
I think he's not as sharp mentally, or physically as he used to be. We'll see if he can win against a big name again. I don't see it happening.

the Silva fight should be great. I'm also looking forward to the Bispang fight. I really like that guy.

GSP vs. Penn in January.



GSP fights are always good!

I'm kinda excited about Lesnar's upcoming fight. He's a big ol' boy and he surprised me with how quick he was. He was pretty sharp. See if he can hang with another legend though.