• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Electrical Unknown wiring harness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rockobrews
  • Start date Start date Jun 14, 2026
R

Rockobrews

New Member
Jun 14, 2026
2
0
1
Ohio
Jun 14, 2026
#1
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • #1
Can someone tell me what these two connectors went to? '95 GT convertible. Passenger side between firewall and shock tower.
 

Attachments

  • 20260614_212456.webp
    243.9 KB · Views: 52

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,510
5,505
194
Corn County USA
Jun 14, 2026
#2
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • #2
Welcome to !!

That is the OBD connector that Fox Mustangs used. Apparently 95 was the last year they used this system. This is the code reader that many here use, directions come with it. I'm sure someone will be around at some point to either correct me if I'm wrong or hopefully confirm.

https://www.amazon.com/INNOVA-3145-Ford-Digital-Reader/dp/B000EW0KHW/ref=sr_1_4?crid=TPREWIIIZ9CT&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.H8j8GUUmy-m3k31INdlJy266QOohGwXtMbb9CMNiqhmEMZ8PtaNPZ2u3TRpLDuMHIRvt68TQ-e_B1i13cabHMabpCzqIfq3ZsC5cNgnXZDZ_cevxLJyqClsFOgcM1iKJQ8dZTDDRTZs4sL7kyClbAOl8IFArBEaVhtqSd9D_0gOYz1Ar9GzVAdyqp-5UDswZgzbY7jbPOvPrhjX4jXHyqAvEl6iDMV-qta7uMO9UqAF5jdUBIX0Tf7hIlsiY3DOz4gfAFqy4M8XWHHSE6cFIUksImWBBYs2HWGLUl7ZggRE.uKLujY4U7gVQf-TqlxQgmGY6l3yHFhpPUKy9zcQCTXU&dib_tag=se&keywords=eec-iv%2Bcode%2Breader&qid=1781487580&sprefix=eec-iv%2B%2Caps%2C221&sr=8-4&th=1
 
Reactions: Mcmahst

Mac131

Active Member
Aug 9, 2024
235
218
53
USA
Jun 14, 2026
#3
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • #3
I can
LILCBRA said:
Welcome to !!

That is the OBD connector that Fox Mustangs used. Apparently 95 was the last year they used this system. This is the code reader that many here use, directions come with it. I'm sure someone will be around at some point to either correct me if I'm wrong or hopefully confirm.

https://www.amazon.com/INNOVA-3145-Ford-Digital-Reader/dp/B000EW0KHW/ref=sr_1_4?crid=TPREWIIIZ9CT&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.H8j8GUUmy-m3k31INdlJy266QOohGwXtMbb9CMNiqhmEMZ8PtaNPZ2u3TRpLDuMHIRvt68TQ-e_B1i13cabHMabpCzqIfq3ZsC5cNgnXZDZ_cevxLJyqClsFOgcM1iKJQ8dZTDDRTZs4sL7kyClbAOl8IFArBEaVhtqSd9D_0gOYz1Ar9GzVAdyqp-5UDswZgzbY7jbPOvPrhjX4jXHyqAvEl6iDMV-qta7uMO9UqAF5jdUBIX0Tf7hIlsiY3DOz4gfAFqy4M8XWHHSE6cFIUksImWBBYs2HWGLUl7ZggRE.uKLujY4U7gVQf-TqlxQgmGY6l3yHFhpPUKy9zcQCTXU&dib_tag=se&keywords=eec-iv%2Bcode%2Breader&qid=1781487580&sprefix=eec-iv%2B%2Caps%2C221&sr=8-4&th=1
Click to expand...
I can confirm this. Brand new they would have had a cover over them that is attached to the shock tower.
 
Reactions: LILCBRA

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Jun 15, 2026
#4
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • #4
I will neither confirm or deny
 
R

Rockobrews

New Member
Jun 14, 2026
2
0
1
Ohio
Jun 16, 2026
#5
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • #5
Thanks for the assistance. I'm sure I will have more questions in the future.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

L
Door pull panels, convertible versus coupe
  • lenzgt
  • Jun 25, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
154
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 25, 2026
lenzgt
L
E
V8 Swap in a 95 - Wiring Help Needed
  • electricityisnotmyfriend
  • May 13, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
138
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 21, 2026
Noobz347
Electrical/engine bay harness questions
  • djj62478
  • May 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
370
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 6, 2026
djj62478
Problems after exhaust install and 02 harness
  • djj62478
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
739
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
453
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?