Unusual exhaust question

This is going to sound strange but I'm wondering if there is a performance exhaust that is quiet? I currently have Magnaflows and they sound great but I will be spending a lot of time in my car (starting a new job with a lot of tri-county travel) and will be on the phone more in the car also. My Mustang is a vert and so I'm thinking if I could get a quieter set of mufflers that are more like oem but will let the car breath I would consider it. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Other than the stock ones, I don't know. I heard that Flow Master Delta Flows are quiet. I also had Dynomax Super Turbo muffler on my Mazda B4000 pick up. I wanted a little more rumble out of the truck. It's wasn't much louder than stock. Pearl02.

i have slp's in my car which are pretty loud but i covered my entire car with 120 sq ft of raammat bxt and about 5 yards of ensolight foam. paid about 330 for all of that and put it in myself... it made a huge difference on in-cab exhaust and road noise. so if you like the sound of your exhuast, i would vote to put in some sound deadner, it's the same price or less than a cat back system and you will improve music quality, and minimize summer heat/winter cold, and the car just feels more solidly put together. (you still hear the exhaust, it doesn't get rid of it, but it is a lot quiter)