***UPDATE*** Resonators Install. Where is the best location?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the "thumbs-up"! What exhaust drone, 1900 - 2100 rpm? Perhaps I'm DRONE deaf?!?! Or perhaps sound clips don't do justice?

From about the 36 to the 40-second mark in your interior video before you blip your throttle. That bellowing resonance noise filling the cabin that you hear over anything else....the kind of noise that you have to crank your stereo to drown out, or causes you and your passengers to scream back and forth at one and other, just to carry on a conversation. It also just happens to be a low speed cruising RPM in a lot of cases.

I love the sound of an aftermarket exhaust as much as anyone, but I never could stomach the low RPM "drone" that accompanied them.

...I guess I'm just getting old. :shrug:

Otherwise, like I said, it sounds great at all other RPM. :nice:

Drone Issue

After Gearbanger 101's statement, I've driven the car on two seperate occasions, trying to pay special attention to any drone in that range at all. Like I stated earlier "I must be Drone Deaf", because I don't hear anything that I would consider to be drone. No vibrating, sound deafing, low frequency, feel it in your ear drums/chest. Even listening to the radio at lower volumes, there isn't enough drone to overpower the radio. Oh well, not something worth getting all worked up about, he did give me the thumbs up!:nice:

The next video that I put together is going to be a drive-by outside the car. Perhaps that will give others some better ideas or examples for their future exhaust upgrades.