upper intake installation


Founding Member
Sep 21, 2001
Southern Maine
ok im installing a trick flow upper intake manifold on my 87 gt convertible. the directions from trick flow are terrible. the trick flow upper has different openings and connections in it than the stock manifold so now im not sure where a lot of the stuff goes or what it connects to. theres a black metal thing that sticks out and has a part that looks like it connects to a hose and then 2 other smaller extensions that look like they connect to smaller hoses. where does this go? what does it connect to? i also have a hose with a little plastic fitting on the end of it. i dont know what thats for either. the rest of the installation went fine up until this because the trick flow is so different from stock.
  • Sponsors (?)