Expired Upr Billet Extreme T Handle Shift Knob Pistol Polished W/ Boot Retainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
Assonet, MA
My personal Ebay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300946321521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Starts at $9.99, buy it now $50

View attachment 126225

Hello all. Up for sale today is a UPR Billet Aluminum Extreme T / Pistol Grip Handle Shift Knob in polished finish for 2005-2010 Mustangs with manual transmissions. UPR Part number 1008-4-21. I believe, but cannot guarantee, that this will also fit some aftermarket shifters for 1999-2004 Mustangs as well, but you will have to research the thread size of your shifter and compare it to the factory thread size for a 2010 Mustang. This knob can be mounted in both the "T-Handle" style, or in "Pistol Grip" style, and includes a plug for whichever hole you aren't using as well as a set screw for the pistol orientation to secure it. I bought this handle new, and the only reason I am selling it is because I have gone from a factory shifter and handle in my 2010 GT to a MGW aftermarket shifter that this does not fit. PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL NOT FIT AFTERMARKET SHIFTERS, ONLY THE FACTORY SHIFTER HANDLE. The knob was on my car for about 6 months, and was polished multiple times to keep it looking good. It does show some minor scuffs and hazing, but with a few minutes and the right billet polish, it can again look brand new. The feel of this handle is amazing ( I used it in T-handle orientation), and gives awesome shifting control, as well as a bad ass yet old school look to the interior of your Mustang. I am also including an aftermarket delrin shifter boot retainer. When you remove your factory knob for this one, you'll note that there is a ring on the bottom of the factory knob that holds the boot up, something this knob does not have. By installing the retainer, you get a finished look with a well-located boot that will not run around on you. The retainer alone cost me $20, the handle $60. This is a great chance for a cheap upgrade on your car, and it's a piece you will interact with every time you get behind the wheel.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.