UPS brought new Headlights today!

Dr Jay

Jan 1, 2004
Canada
Well the headlights are finally hear and I wish I bought them yrs ago:nice: The 2000 Headlights just looked terrible on my car but now I have to upgrade the fog lights as they are looking like crap too. The cycle never ends :D

Smoked Headlights 015.jpg

Smoked Headlights 017.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good! I ALWAYS highly recommend doing this to all 99/00 guys. The difference is night and day! Where did you get yours? I got mine off ebay for $110 shipped. The fitting is kinda crap on the drivers side though. Oh well!

Now get a nice set of HIDs and you are all set. ;)
CIMG1423.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG1423.jpg
    CIMG1423.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 71
More pics

l did a lot of research and purchased the Mustang Tuning lights despite a few complaints I was hearing. I'm actually quite picky myself and I don't have any major concerns with the lights so far but it's only day two. The fit was pretty good and I did apply some clear silicone around the seams just in case so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the moisture topic. Anyways thanks for all the feedback. I really like the change they made. Here's a couple more pics.

Smoked Headlights 009.jpg

Smoked Headlights 032.jpg

Mustang5L5 said:
What kinda fog lights you running?

I'm trying to find something to match my HID kit :shrug:

THose were cheap ebay kits that "claimed" 6000k replication (ahahaha as you can see it was REALLY close :rlaugh:)

My right fog just burnt out again because my fog housing is crap. So the fogs will be off for a while until I find it necessary to fix. When I DO fix, I'm going with clear housings and HID fogs. You'll never find xenon bulbs that come anywhere near the HIDs. Your best bet is to offset the HIDs with yellow fogs. :nice:

Does anyone make yellow fogs for our car?

The mismatch bothers me. For now i run around with the fogs on in the day with the headlights on and when i flip on the headlights, i shut off the fogs.

I don't want to put HID fogs unless i find a cheap kit or maybe find some j/y ballasts.