• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

ups dude stopped by.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Warrior 102
  • Start date Start date May 4, 2006

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
May 4, 2006
#1
  • May 4, 2006
  • #1
and look what i got finaly......
 

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
May 4, 2006
#2
  • May 4, 2006
  • #2
is gonna be at list 2 weeks before i put them on the car......just come back from the hospital 48 hoar's a go...I have a nasty shoulder and knee surgery.......
 
8

86bluecobra

Advanced Member
Dec 20, 2004
4,265
12
69
B.C. Canada
May 4, 2006
#3
  • May 4, 2006
  • #3
those look sweet.
 

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
May 4, 2006
#4
  • May 4, 2006
  • #4
86bluecobra said:
those look sweet.
Click to expand...
Thanks
 
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
May 4, 2006
#5
  • May 4, 2006
  • #5
Nice . Get us some pics when you get them on.
 

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
May 4, 2006
#6
  • May 4, 2006
  • #6
bakos24 said:
Nice . Get us some pics when you get them on.
Click to expand...
Hey no problem man.....as soon as I recovery from the surgery I put them on the car and I am gonna make some nice pictures.....
 

ab 281 gt

New Member
Aug 29, 2004
123
0
0
Irmo, SC
May 4, 2006
#7
  • May 4, 2006
  • #7
Looks good!!! I remember when my wheel replicas boxes showed up!!!!!!
 

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
May 4, 2006
#8
  • May 4, 2006
  • #8
NOOOOOOO.
I am to be the only one with those rims in southern Michigan!

I've seen two other cars already with black bullitts, and it bums me out, because I had my rims for so long, before I finally got them fitted with rubber. Congrats, tho!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Suspension Is somethig Wrong Here?
  • Icemanxxxv
  • Jul 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
185
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 11, 2026
AeroCoupe
Fox Brake lines hitting bump stops
  • keel
  • Sep 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
18
Views
395
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 24, 2026
keel
E
Steering stops not connecting
  • ELP1
  • Apr 25, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
259
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Apr 25, 2026
ELP1
E
E
  • Sticky
2003 Mustang GT convertible water leak
  • Eightiesrock1980
  • Jul 27, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
235
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 28, 2026
Noobz347
G
Need tuning help with 4100 Carburetor
  • Gary’s 67
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
205
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 22, 2026
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?