• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Used '05 Mustangs...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keith Lambert
  • Start date Start date Aug 20, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

351CJ

New Member
Dec 11, 2002
1,732
1
0
Sep 20, 2006
#21
  • Sep 20, 2006
  • #21
SVTdriver said:
Actually I REALLY find this one funny.

2005 Mustang GT Coupe, $26,995, yellow, 10,100 mi, front wipers -
Click to expand...


I'm really dissappointed in your SVTdriver. You missed this one:

rim type: steel
Click to expand...

I wonder what happened to the original aluminum "rims"
 
S

stanmckinney

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
1,188
5
49
Sep 20, 2006
#22
  • Sep 20, 2006
  • #22
Those prices are insane. I can buy a new one for that or less.
Maybe the 2005 is now really collectible since it was the first of a new generation and brings premium prices??? If that's the case, my 2005 is on sale for $35,000. I will gladly sell and try to buy a new Shelby in January for sticker.
 

SVTdriver

Founding Member
Sep 2, 2001
3,319
0
0
Seattle Wa
Sep 20, 2006
#23
  • Sep 20, 2006
  • #23
351CJ said:
I'm really dissappointed in your SVTdriver. You missed this one:



I wonder what happened to the original aluminum "rims"
Click to expand...

Actually I didn't get several. I tyhought I was going to run out of room to post.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
New to group and looking for some insight
  • Mnolan
  • Mar 15, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
225
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 15, 2026
nickyb
Cyber Truck tried to race me!
  • MKatzenbach
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
14
Views
394
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Sep 8, 2026
gkomo
B
Idler pulley as substitute for Power Steering Pump ?
  • Bhenders
  • Jul 15, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
5
Views
264
Other Auto Tech Jul 16, 2026
LILCBRA
G
Octane on the 5.0 Coyote
  • gray owl
  • May 17, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
7
Views
371
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk May 27, 2026
Bullitt347
4
Drivetrain Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Combo Installation - Help
  • 427stang
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
83
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2026
427stang
4
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?