Vacuum Questions for reinstalling

mackey

Active Member
Jan 25, 2003
1,284
1
38
Beverly, Massachusetts
Stupid me forgot to label where all the vacuum fittings go to... A few questions. The plastic pipes that come out of the passengers side fender walls, there are 4 colors. I think the EGR is green but i do not know what the others are. Another thing is where does the fuel pressure regulator (stock) vacuum line go to?
 
The green goes to the EGR.
The red goes to the intake for vac feed.

I'm not sure of the other 2, but I'd bet that when you try to install them, they will 'fall' into the right places. They go to the AIRD and AIRB valves for the smog system.

FWIW - If you don't have a EGR, AIRB, or AIRD valves, you can remove that whole plastic vac harness and plug the intake where the red one connects.

The FP regulator gets it's vac from the intake near the throttle body (and the red line previously mentioned).

Rick