valve covers

• Sponsors (?)

i'd just try it. i'm thinking it might fit without a spacer. are you going away from stock valve covers? do you have rockers that don't fit under stock covers?

once you get into spacers, then all of a sudden your hood doesn't clise and then you are screwed

I am doing the same thing here. I got chrome(bling factor) fox valve covers from ford racing. Also i am going to be using this with Ford motorsport intake from panhandle performance and 3/8 spacer. I am using 1.6 B351 roller rockers. Hope to "GOD" it will work....I cross my fingers. If it doesn't work i am gonna be so pissed! as i always am when i work on this car....hehe :)

I am doing the same thing here. I got chrome(bling factor) fox valve covers from ford racing. Also i am going to be using this with Ford motorsport intake from panhandle performance and 3/8 spacer. I am using 1.6 B351 roller rockers. Hope to "GOD" it will work....I cross my fingers. If it doesn't work i am gonna be so pissed! as i always am when i work on this car....hehe :)

those valve covers will work, have to take out the steel plate under the oil fill though. i put them on a 94 with a TFS track heat w/elbow and had to put a TFS egr delete plate in between the intake and elbow to get it to clear the oil fill on the valve cover.