After numerous readings of old posts, I haven't found a single person who was able to use a stock pushrod length with a Crane 2031.
The previous owner of the car assembled the motor. It had a Crane 2031, Edelbrock Performer heads, and Cobra 1.7RR's. He just threw the stock pushrods in, and said they worked fine.
If the pushrods are too short... am I missing out on some horsepower? A lot, a little? Car runs fine... just wondering if it could be faster. Powerband only comes in at 2800rpms, if that matters.
The previous owner of the car assembled the motor. It had a Crane 2031, Edelbrock Performer heads, and Cobra 1.7RR's. He just threw the stock pushrods in, and said they worked fine.
If the pushrods are too short... am I missing out on some horsepower? A lot, a little? Car runs fine... just wondering if it could be faster. Powerband only comes in at 2800rpms, if that matters.