Mar 27, 2007
mini-IMG_1032.JPG

mini-IMG_1033.JPG

mini-IMG_1035.JPG

mini-IMG_1036.JPG

mini-IMG_1039.JPG

mini-IMG_1040.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

How do you keep from ripping off the fascias? Most parking places I encounter, even dips in roadways would pose big problems for something that low.
Otherwise, I like.

How do you keep from ripping off the fascias? Most parking places I encounter, even dips in roadways would pose big problems for something that low.
Otherwise, I like.

hahaha the bottom of the silver one is all seratched up from hiting crap and iv had to re paint it once already. the blue one hasnt hit anything yet cuz the 20"rims raised the car about 1"

Alright Troy, I've got a ton of questions for ya, but I'll try to keep it short.

First, what materials were the spoilers and scoop made of?

Second, I have to know what weld pattern you used. Was it a C or a figure 8?

Third, for the ducktail, did you make the two cuts after you installed or did the spoilers come as a three piece?

Fourth, where did you learn body work and would you ever consider moving to Florida to open a custom shop? I'll be the first applicant:D

Great work again:rock:
I love the side scoops on the VB. I've been giving serious thought to getting them for mine, but I'd want them custom molded to the body as you have done and not look "stuck on".

Alright Troy, I've got a ton of questions for ya, but I'll try to keep it short.

First, what materials were the spoilers and scoop made of? fiberglass.

Second, I have to know what weld pattern you used. Was it a C or a figure 8? im not sure there wasn’t much welding on this car and my dad dose all of it. i still have to go to school for it.
Third, for the ducktail, did you make the two cuts after you installed or did the spoilers come as a three piece? its 3 piece.

Fourth, where did you learn body work and would you ever consider moving to Florida to open a custom shop? I'll be the first applicant:D hhaha i would love to move to florida but i dont see that happening anytime soon. I am learning how to do this from my dad. he made custom FB mustang.