Venom 42lb Injectors

I'm normally good about this stuff......I'm assembling all the parts for a tork tech terminator kit. I just bought a set of venom injectors from American muscle....and now was looking at the reviews.....kind of questionable. On top of that I have to order the adaptors to go to the ev6 plugs. Anybody running them......??? Issues? There was a bad horror story on there but I imagine most people don't review parts like injectors. Insight please....keep em or send em baxk for 39lb ford injectors?

• Sponsors (?)

Check your wire harness first! I was told that I needed the adapters for my 03 GT Coupe when I ordered my injectors. I paid $45 to get them and guess what....I didnt need them. Apparently, 03 was a weird year and there are combos of everything on them.

I'll check em out in the daylight tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.....I just glanced on am said fit 03 gt so bought em. Then I really started reading and saw the $45 adaptors. I'll pop the hood tomorrow...thanks for all your help....I'm picking up headers and a tuner this week and going to order the actual tork tech kit in 2 weeks. Planning on starting build first week in march (as long as NJ winter weather stays good).

Stay far away. I've seen several guys buy them and wonder why their car runs lean. They aren't well matched. Some 42lbers were tested and something like 3 were within spec and the other ones were more than 20% or so out of spec.

Just run some Ford 42's. 39's would need the adapters I believe.