Willie Lynch Dirty Dirty Racing Tune

Kevin diaz

Aug 3, 2017
I have a Automatic 2002 Mustang gt 4.6 with 3.55 gears in the rear, is a cool nice daily driver wasn't very fast. After going back and forth if I wanted to supercharge or turbocharge my mustang I finally made my discussion and went with the tork tech Mustang Terminator GT Intercooled Kit. I'm located in San Antonio Texas ,here we have local tuners "Lethal Performance" and of course Mike Murillos murillo motorsports. But there is a bunch of horror stories of shops pushing the dyno tune and blowing motors. So after a bunch of research I came across willie lynch from dirty dirty racing, I gave him a call and talked to him about my setup and my goals for my daily driver. All I have the say is Willie knows is stuff. I was so impressed with talking to him I went ahead and bought is email tune. We went back and forth with datalogging until my tune was perfect, it was well worth it, I datalogged my everyday driving, on the highway and threw stop and go traffic in texas 100 plus degree temps. 31 emails and 8 tunes later the tune was absolutely perfect. I had issues with my fuel pump and heat exchanger that he helped me with. The guy knows his mustang info!! I bought the tune in February and we just finished up in October. (Took so long on my part, wasn't able to work on my car consistently, had life issues come up) but he stuck with me ,always answering/returning both my emails and my calls. I felt like he was working right there one on one with me. I use my supercharged mustang gt as a daily driver and drives better than stock, at WOT this automatic will go sideways on the highway at 60 mph! Killing 2011-2017 5.0s and stock 03-04 Cobras.If your looking for a great tuner willie lynch from dirty dirty racing is your man! I was so happy with my experience I just had to throw him a shoutout.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)