Vert trunk interiors

Can some of you fellas , post pics of inside your vert trunks . I'm trying too find some panels too peice it together and make it look good. I think I may be missing a trim peice that goes at the front side of the trunk opening and screws in. Thanks in advance
20210410_174645.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Mine is missing some of the hardware but the way it goes on is there are two push pins that push straight up and then two small clips, like the bottom rear window trim clips on a coupe that hold it on the horizontal face. Mine is missing the horizontal clip but you can see the little post that the clip slides onto.
20210511_164229.jpg
20210511_164434.jpg

Mine is missing some of the hardware but the way it goes on is there are two push pins that push straight up and then two small clips, like the bottom rear window trim clips on a coupe that hold it on the horizontal face. Mine is missing the horizontal clip but you can see the little post that the clip slides onto.
20210511_164229.jpg
20210511_164434.jpg
Thanks, I think the panel I have for the front of the trunk is possibly for a coupe. It definitely looks different than yours and it won't mount as it hits the drains on both sides so it'll need trimmed.

The 87-90 panel is different from the 90-93 panel. You might have the wrong one. Coupes don't have a panel like the convertibles, coupes only have the sides and the one that covers the tail lights.