Video Hosting

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
Hey guys we are trying to build our database of videos.
Unlimited hosting and bandwidth so go here and post up all your videos if you need a place to host them for now on.
My buddy is really hooking us up and it's simple to upload your videos and it also give you the link addy to post on other sites. It posts a thumbnail of the video in the post. It's HOTT! Go and check it out:
http://www.crossroadvideos.com/ If you do a search on "Mustang" or what ever car you will see the archive of videos on that car. Let me know what you guys think ENJOY! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

At the top of the page it says upload video. Just click browse and select from you computer and it uploads directly to the server. Add a description of the video and it will file it in a specific category. :nice:

I signed up for an account and went all through the process I think and it said there was a problem try again later I went back tryed again said i was already registered but i never recieve a password. So i did the forgot password thing said it was reset when i tryed the one it gave me it said it was wrong and when i tried to get a new password using the other thing where it emails you the code it said the info i gave them wasn't in the data base

Also can you link to the vids from a personal site? If i upload some. And what catogory do homemade movies fall under? Just courious