Video-I had to try it. Mentos and Soda.

• Sponsors (?)

Haha, awesome. I've never done this before, but I have seen it done. I think the best "effect" comes from using a tube to put the Mentos in. Fill it up. Then put some card stock over the top of the bottle. Place the tube of Mentos upside down over the card stock. Then yank her out and run.

we did this in my dorm, except we closed the cap on it and had it held up by a string through the cap so when we let go of the string it would drop into the bottle, and then we threw it out the 10th story window, that was fun

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6197869206003005077&q=mentos+davis&hl=en

heres one me and my 2 buddies did last year....we put 5 mentoson a piece of tape, taped it to the inside of an extra cap, and swapped caps really quick...then u tap the cap with ur palm so the mento fall in the coke, and you shake it for like 30 seconds....then u crack open the cap a tiny bit and slam it against the ground, and watch it soar!!!:nice:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6197869206003005077&q=mentos+davis&hl=en

heres one me and my 2 buddies did last year....we put 5 mentoson a piece of tape, taped it to the inside of an extra cap, and swapped caps really quick...then u tap the cap with ur palm so the mento fall in the coke, and you shake it for like 30 seconds....then u crack open the cap a tiny bit and slam it against the ground, and watch it soar!!!:nice:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it hit him in the face that would have been hilarious.

The best thing to do is to use a needle and thread, and put like 4 of them together, then cut the string where only like an inch is hanging off, then put it so that the cap holds them out of the coke, but when opened, they fall in. Make sure you are having an OUTSIDE party thogh. lmao

i wanna see someone eat a pack then drink a bottle of pop then do cart wheels and tell me what happens.

Saw a video of somebody chugging a 2 liter and swallowing mentos. It was not pretty. Projectile vomit and the force pushed it clear through his intestines and he has diet coke coming out of his rear. The most impressive thing to me, though, was his ability to chug 2 liters of coke!