Vids of my Paxton Novi 2000

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
  • Sponsors (?)

rudeone707 said:
dude, it took me like 15 minutes to DL the first vid and im on T1. Ur car sounds nice tho.

Thanks...yeah sorry for the DL time, all depends on how many people are trying to DL It and what my brother is doing online. Both videos are 1 min each.

rudeone707 said:
hmm, both vids are like the same almost. I was hoping to see a driving shot or something so i can hear the SC.

we'll have some Dyno vids after next sat....hows that?

We dident get any video of us going to the first car show like we did last yr b/c it was raining to much.

RydeOn said:
thing sounds niiice. :)
what cam you got in there? if it is stock i am surprised, the idle is very rough.

Stock cam :D . The vid of it when its in the dirt drive way it was just started up and not warmed up yet, It idels rough until its run for awhile. The second vid of it in the tar drive way is the way it runs after it warms up.

Bump for me since its monday and I know alot of you are not around on the weekends.

PS: the DL time may take longer then a few mins, depends on how much juice is being sucked from my brothers server and how many other people are DL it also.