• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Wax on trim.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 5L GT
  • Start date Start date Jul 24, 2005
5

5L GT

New Member
May 22, 2005
3
0
0
Jul 24, 2005
#1
  • Jul 24, 2005
  • #1
I waxed my 90GT and got wax on the trim around the windows, and it looks terrible and I cant figure out how to get it off, any advice?
 

zincyellow03

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
0
0
0
My dead ho likes Chicago
Jul 24, 2005
#2
  • Jul 24, 2005
  • #2
Peanut butter works good on it(so I've heard).
 

PuterAmI

Member
Mar 29, 2003
513
0
16
Madison, Alabama
Jul 24, 2005
#3
  • Jul 24, 2005
  • #3
I told you on the Corral peanut butter.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=554560
 
5

5L GT

New Member
May 22, 2005
3
0
0
Jul 24, 2005
#4
  • Jul 24, 2005
  • #4
PuterAmI said:
I told you on the Corral peanut butter.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=554560
Click to expand...

Well sorry for getting testy, I thought you were abusing the newb. Thanks for the help
 
A

Anthony Orosco

New Member
May 16, 2005
33
0
0
Jul 25, 2005
#5
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #5
PB works or try some denatured alcohol, 90%.

Anthony
 

PuterAmI

Member
Mar 29, 2003
513
0
16
Madison, Alabama
Jul 25, 2005
#6
  • Jul 25, 2005
  • #6
5L GT said:
I thought you were abusing the newb.
Click to expand...

I only do that for really dumb questions.

Seems I will have to give proof whenever I post about pb from now on.
Or, some jelly.
 

mustangmat99

New Member
Jan 30, 2004
167
0
0
Jul 26, 2005
#7
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #7
peanut butter? are u serious? lol, thats kinda crazy...slap on jelly on ur wheels to shine um up, make you a lil sam'ich, haha...but hey whatever works ..works
 

Reimann

Puss > me
Jun 16, 2003
2
3
59
Wherever I May Roam
Jul 26, 2005
#8
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8
Follow the peanut butter up with some Mother's Back to Black. The two together worked wonders for my Mach 1's chin spoiler.
 

zincyellow03

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
0
0
0
My dead ho likes Chicago
Jul 26, 2005
#9
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #9
mustangmat99 said:
peanut butter? are u serious? lol, thats kinda crazy...slap on jelly on ur wheels to shine um up, make you a lil sam'ich, haha...but hey whatever works ..works
Click to expand...

Hey, it's the only product that's DELICIOUS
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

LT header id
  • djj62478
  • Feb 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
154
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 25, 2026
General karthief
Paint and Body Rotten moon roof trim
  • Teen'93stang5.0
  • Apr 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
190
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 15, 2026
Teen'93stang5.0
E
Chasing Vacuum leak 99 GT
  • EBNS_2005
  • May 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
219
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 3, 2026
X-cam34
X
Paint and Body Cowl Pan
  • jeremyzcook82
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
208
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 14, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
K
Introduction
  • kleach
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
158
The Welcome Wagon Feb 10, 2026
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?