we got problems!!!

ok so here is the issue i did a tune up on my car an i had my friend helping me well about the 2nd to last spark plug i find out its stripped and i cant get it out.... that not the problem i already know how to fix that anyway the bolt that holds the spark plug wire dealy broke off in the housing i already fixed that the problem is my check engine light is on i have reset it an it comes back on and when i start hitting about 100 it starts flashing i have checked everything i have messed with and i cant find what the problem is.... so here are some questions i need answered should i re thread the housing for the spark plug wire bolt because the screw i put in (yes its the right size) wont tighten down very tight, and could that be the problem of why my check engine light keeps coming on an flashing at a certain speed i mean it only does it when i down shift an really press the gas and after a few seconds it stops.... or could it be that one spark plug i couldn't change messing things up i have never had a car do this to me before after i did a simple tune up you know spark plugs wires filter oil ect. i am out of ideas here can someone please gimme the insight to the complexity of my pride (via my car):nonono:

• Sponsors (?)