Weight Reduction

• Sponsors (?)

aluminum drive shaft, light weight wheels, tubular k-memember, get coil overs and get the control arms made for coil overs, if you don't live in a hot state, you could remove the a/c and power steering, hyrdabooster brake booster, I think there are after market steering components that are lighter than stock, get manual windows, get rid of cruise control, get an optima battery, replace urethane and metal body parts with fiber glass, aluminum radiator, and everything else the other guys said. If you know a good customizing shop, you could do some cutting if you romve the back seat and remove some metal and get fiberglass laid back there. Not sure about that though. Just don't cut your frame or chassis ;)

IF you like fat chicks, just make them sit in the back on the passenger side. Or anywhere in the back,actually. To not offend say you are her chauffeur (make her feel special you& get better traction) Plus you likely have tinted windows(less people to see). I hope no one takes offence to this as I am not meaning to offend any over weight woman.P.S. I cannot link the site either but I seen it here a few days ago, from the transcript someone wrote it sounds like it anyway.