Weird issues

caden_oquinn

Oct 1, 2019
Texas
So I was having ac problems and I replaced the ac clutch duo ads and it was fine and worked for a few weeks . But then my stated acting up agin and wouldn’t cut on so I went and checked the fuses and relays and I switched them around and it turned ok I have a bad relay so I went and got all new relays just to be safe . So I was sitting at a long long long red light and notoced it was starting to overheat and I turned my ac on to turn the fan on and nothing neither turned on so I pull over and i didn’t even switch the relays I just unplugged them then plugged them back in the same spot and the ac kicked on then I did the same for the fan and it worked . So for the past few days when I go to work I turn my ac on and itdosnt come on so I get out and unplug and replug the blower motor really and it works and I can’t seem to firgiure our what the problem is because the ac works fine after I do that and so does the fan but it doesn’t work until I jump them off

• Sponsors (?)

I would get some electrical contact spray cleaner and spray into those contacts first, if you have compressed air blow them out a little after, if it still malfunctions then take a tiny screw driver and squeeze the connectors a little for a tighter contact.
let us know how it does

I would get some electrical contact spray cleaner and spray into those contacts first, if you have compressed air blow them out a little after, if it still malfunctions then take a tiny screw driver and squeeze the connectors a little for a tighter contact.
let us know how it does
I just got done trying that and no luck now my driver side window when I click it once it dosnt rile up and automatically and when I close the door it dosnt slide up into the seal so I think it’s the fuse box itself is messed up or my wiring harness