well, i bought my car back.....

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
as the title reads, i bought my old 94 gt back. the 94 canary yellow gt is for sale.....i got such a great deal, i couldnt turn it down since i am again in a financial situation to be able to keep 2 cars (got rid of the girlfriend payment). anyway, it is on its way back from boston.....having to start from scratch with the new car had me really bummed. looks like i dont need to anymore.....:D

greenstang1.jpg

greenstang2.jpg

greenstang3.jpg

greenstang4.jpg

greenstang5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ram000 said:
awesome wheels, man. how wide are they? got any spacers on them?
those werent the wheels i had on it when i sold it, so i can only tell you what i was told. they are 17x9's up front and 17x10.5's in the back. as far as i know, there are no wheel spacers. the tires in the rear are 315-35-17 nitto drag radials.

as it sits now, (again going by what i was told since the vortech s-trim was added after i sold it too), it made 394hp 411lb/ft @ 6psi with an extremely rich tune. since then, a power pipe was added and the car is seeing 9psi on the boost gauge.

Engine - GT40 Tubular Intake w/ lower ported to a FelPro1250, GT40X 54cc Alum. Heads (Fererra Valves w/ Steeda high rev springs), FRPP 3/8" phenolic spacer, AFM valve covers, Scorpion 1.6 rockers, Trickflow Stage 1 cam, FRPP double roller timing chain, MSD 6AL, MSD TFI Coil, FRPP 42lb injectors, Romac balancer, Vortech S-Trim, UPR power pipe, Pro-M 80mm MAF, Tweecer R/T, BBK 70mm throttle body, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, Kirban adjustable FPR, Fidanza Alum. Flywheel, All ARP hardware, Allf FelPro gaskets, stage 8 header bolts, BBK unequal ceramic shorties, BBK off road H-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Energy poly. motor mounts, Steeda 8mm plug wires, wideband o2 (not sure what brand), FRPP valve cover breather, Fluidyne alum. radiator, 180* thermostat

Drivetrain - AODE-T5 swap, FRPP king cobra clutch, Steeda quadrant, Steeda firewall adjuster, FRPP alum. driveshaft, Steeda Tri-Ax, 3.27 rear gears, Energy poly. tranny mount

Susp. wheels & tires - Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX rear shocks, steeda strut brace, 03 cobra's 17x9 & 17x10.5, nitto 315-35-17 dr's

Interior - Corbeau CR1 seat, autometer cluster bezel, autometer boost gauge, autometer fp gauge

Exterior - Cobra R hood, FRPP hood pins, FRPP Mach1 chin spoiler

Going on right when it gets here - mac ceramic 1-5/8" longtubes, mac 2.5" prochamber, mac 2.5" catback, fiore firewall adjuster, fiore quadrant, steeda g-trac brace, steeda caster camber plates, KYB AGX front struts

i think thats about it even though im sure i forgot a few things here and there since i havent seen the car in nearly a year.....

yes, the guy i sold it to bought a newer cobra (99 or 01 not sure about which year) and slapped a procharger on it. he sold the car back to me to fund the bottom end rebuild on the cobra.

well, the stuff he put into it was: the wheels and tires (had 95 cobra r's before), the 80mm MAF, vortech, 42's, rear shocks, hood pins, chin spoiler, the clutch, wideband o2, and he painted the hood.

i bought it back for a bit less than i sold it for about a year ago. the only problem that i am aware the car has at this point is some blow by, so i am already prepared to have to replace the shortblock in the near future.