Well I got sick of how the Stang looked so I started modding.. ;)

Johnnb

Jun 16, 2005
The Couve
What do you think? :puke:

112300.jpg

112301.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
WTF! Bill-it you were looking to do some other mods so here you go!:D
He's still busy trying to locate the "high school girl" mod :lol:, as I am trying to secure the 2 cylinder mod :owned: Actually, that is something I have been wanting to speak with you about sometime soon. I have some questions for ya, would like to get in touch in the near future when you aren't busy. :nice:

Juiced87Notch said:
man you had me goin john lol

Hahahahahahaha I kinda thought it would get your attention.. :rlaugh: Did you get the fax o.k?

I don't know what would make anyone want to do something like that as the lines are no where even close to what's on there stock, the front fenders are like 5 feet higher then the bottom of the car and vette style tape on stripes on the door look terrible.

He at least could have gone to Mineke and had the rear exhaust cut off and welded to his side exhaust so he did not have 4 pipes. :nonono:

Johnnb said:
Hahahahahahaha I kinda thought it would get your attention.. :rlaugh: Did you get the fax o.k?

I don't know what would make anyone want to do something like that as the lines are no where even close to what's on there stock, the front fenders are like 5 feet higher then the bottom of the car and vette style tape on stripes on the door look terrible.

He at least could have gone to Mineke and had the rear exhaust cut off and welded to his side exhaust so he did not have 4 pipes. :nonono:

That's too funny, I did not even notice the rear pipes still being present until you mentioned it .

high school cool with a side of rice baby !