• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Well Newbie Here With Dum Question !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rylee88
  • Start date Start date Feb 6, 2017
R

Rylee88

New Member
Feb 6, 2017
6
0
1
Feb 6, 2017
#1
  • Feb 6, 2017
  • #1
Hi, I just signed up and I cant find a link to where I can post on certain threads ,, my question is do I haft to wait on admin to approve my request to post or smthin
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,353
21,555
234
Box behind Walmart
Feb 6, 2017
#2
  • Feb 6, 2017
  • #2
Rylee88 said:
Hi, I just signed up and I cant find a link to where I can post on certain threads ,, my question is do I haft to wait on admin to approve my request to post or smthin
Click to expand...


Post your question here and I'll move it over to where it needs to be.

Oh... and Welcome Aboard!
 
R

Rylee88

New Member
Feb 6, 2017
6
0
1
Feb 6, 2017
#3
  • Feb 6, 2017
  • #3
one question first before I do ? can I ask something about a crown vic police interceptor ?
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,353
21,555
234
Box behind Walmart
Feb 6, 2017
#4
  • Feb 6, 2017
  • #4
Rylee88 said:
one question first before I do ? can I ask something about a crown vic police interceptor ?
Click to expand...

That goes here:

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/forums/other-auto-tech.237/
 
R

Rylee88

New Member
Feb 6, 2017
6
0
1
Feb 6, 2017
#5
  • Feb 6, 2017
  • #5
ok thanks I will post tomorrow gotta get to bed now ! but thank you so much for helping me ,,really believe I'm gonna love this site !
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

H
Forced Induction On3 Turbo Kit- Parts list NEEDED - 302 Stock Motor
  • Hirothecool1
  • Feb 27, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 7, 2026
slow84lx
S
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
535
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
166
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
L
1996 harmonic balancer crank bolt. Help!
  • Lost in Palm Bay
  • Jul 21, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
209
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 24, 2026
Lost in Palm Bay
L
6
Tires
  • 65er
  • Dec 18, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
406
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jan 9, 2026
Realmongo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?