went for a ride in a 600 hp saleen

• Sponsors (?)

I wasnt planning on posting this thread and hearing bad things.. Imo Yes the car was deff beaten on.. But i beat the **** out of my car too. And the head gasket. Most likely just happend.. Since the car pulled the way it did and ran sweet and it didnt feel like it would w/ a blown head gasket.. The guy who owned it was real cool, and kind enough to give us all rides in it.. I know if that was my car i wouldnt do that.. Who knows, i talked to my buddy last nite and he said he's still thinking on it.. Those tires are on the car because he just brought it back from circut raceing, and he doesnt drive it every day.. it has 35xxx on it.. If i had the money i wouldve probably bought it, but had tried to work something out since the head gasket.. When u get high amounts of hp **** starts to break.. In this case, a head gasket.. I know i just did a gasket job on my 91 and im not even pushing 300

Beating on a car in your time with your car is one thing. During a potential sale... thats just dumb.

I know what you and everyone else is saying, but say this guy didnt hammer the piss out of it. Then these guys go home with it and hammer it, now they have a 600hp broke car. Its a good thing the guy beat it or this might not have been caught. Just my opinion....