88_GT_5_oh Sportin' a turbo 5.0 in Canadistan Jul 4, 2004 1 0 1 WPG/MB/CA Aug 28, 2024 #1 Aug 28, 2024 #1 Been awhile. Any old timers?
Ronin38 Blow all the things! 15 Year Member Dec 18, 2010 7,235 4,396 224 Dayton, OH Aug 29, 2024 #2 Aug 29, 2024 #2 Who you callin' "old?!"
General karthief wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair Mod Dude Aug 25, 2016 28,063 10,688 213 polk county florida Aug 29, 2024 #3 Aug 29, 2024 #3 I resemble that remark!
LILCBRA I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air Mod Dude Dec 6, 2005 6,532 5,532 194 Corn County USA Aug 29, 2024 #4 Aug 29, 2024 #4 I know I'm getting old, thanks for the reminder..... Sure does beat the alternative though.
timeless2 Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici Admin Dude Nov 29, 1999 1,366 202 154 the Shadow Gallery Aug 31, 2024 #5 Aug 31, 2024 #5 Hello, world. Reactions: Ronin38
nickyb I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever 15 Year Member Apr 3, 2009 3,028 1,659 163 nevada Aug 31, 2024 #6 Aug 31, 2024 #6 There's a song we'll be singing.
D Durden DEEP FAT FRY Founding Member Mar 9, 2000 5,557 217 153 Sep 1, 2024 #7 Sep 1, 2024 #7 Did someone request "old"? Reactions: Ronin38 and timeless2
Ronin38 Blow all the things! 15 Year Member Dec 18, 2010 7,235 4,396 224 Dayton, OH Sep 1, 2024 #8 Sep 1, 2024 #8 Forgot to include this in my first reply... Reactions: 85GTStangGuy and D Durden
nickyb I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever 15 Year Member Apr 3, 2009 3,028 1,659 163 nevada Sep 1, 2024 #9 Sep 1, 2024 #9 Old as dinasour farts Reactions: D Durden