• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

What bumper is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shiroelex
  • Start date Start date Sep 18, 2007

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
Sep 18, 2007
#1
  • Sep 18, 2007
  • #1
In the quest for 'Something different', without stepping too far into the boundaries of the rice, I've come across an interesting bumper cover. Does anyone know who makes it? I've never seen it before.

View attachment 362097
 

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
737
1
16
California
Sep 18, 2007
#2
  • Sep 18, 2007
  • #2
that's actually a nice looking, uncommon bumper. i like it. i don't know who makes it though. did you look at mr. body kit or cervini?
 

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
Sep 18, 2007
#3
  • Sep 18, 2007
  • #3
Seraphitia102 said:
that's actually a nice looking, uncommon bumper. i like it. i don't know who makes it though. did you look at mr. body kit or cervini?
Click to expand...
Not yet. I just saw the picture, and have started the hunt. There are some seriously ridiculous body kits available for our cars out there...
 

V_Eight

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2002
617
1
0
ATL
Sep 18, 2007
#4
  • Sep 18, 2007
  • #4
Xenon

-V8
 

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
Sep 19, 2007
#5
  • Sep 19, 2007
  • #5
V_Eight said:
Xenon

-V8
Click to expand...

Thanks! I'm beginning to think that the stripes are making it look better than it actually is.
 

bullitt_2620

Member
Oct 11, 2005
91
0
6
San Diego, cali.
Sep 19, 2007
#6
  • Sep 19, 2007
  • #6
Whats with that horse in the grill??? Never seen that before, dunno if I like it or not. But the bumper looks good, just dont think i'd go with silver mesh.
 

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
Sep 20, 2007
#7
  • Sep 20, 2007
  • #7
bullitt_2620 said:
Whats with that horse in the grill??? Never seen that before, dunno if I like it or not. But the bumper looks good, just dont think i'd go with silver mesh.
Click to expand...

Yeah, I was going to do the same horse, but looking at it now, I'm not sure if I like it or not. The one I have is coming off of my Bronco II
 

Sonic03GT

New Member
Sep 19, 2007
0
0
0
Floor-It-Duh
Sep 20, 2007
#8
  • Sep 20, 2007
  • #8
hrm, i like the color of the thread starters car...
 

TrueBlue03

Member
Dec 9, 2003
372
3
18
Bay Area, CA
Sep 20, 2007
#9
  • Sep 20, 2007
  • #9
different companies have different names for their kits. I know that some places call their saleen look-a-like kits the "stalker II" and others call it something completely different. There are a sh1T ton of body kits for our cars, some alright, and some really weird....

If im not mistaken, I believe this is actually the other "xenon" body kit. The front fascia you posted a pic of is actually a entirely new front fascia, this xenon kit just adds ground effects to the stock parts.




EDIT:

I found another couple of body kits tagged as the "xenon" body kit. I guess these two body kits are made by the same company!?? go figure.

View attachment 361941





Some more random body kits i've found for our cars. None really interest me, but if you're looking for something different...




 

Attachments

  • x5290f.webp
    7 KB · Views: 133

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
Sep 20, 2007
#10
  • Sep 20, 2007
  • #10
Blah city. Thanks for finding a different angle of that bumper cover. Without the stripes going all the way down, and at a normal angle, it doesn't look as good to me anymore. I don't have any plans (yet) for doing stripes, so I want a nice smooth bumper. Will probably end up with a 99,01 Cobra bumper.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Oil leaking
  • greenflash79
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • 2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech
Replies
4
Views
310
2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech Apr 6, 2026
greenflash79
N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
471
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
S
Mustang questions…
  • sox2005
  • Dec 8, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
276
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Dec 8, 2025
sox2005
S
Electrical Need help identifying what these electrical items are (93 LX 5.0)
  • dan50
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
268
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 12, 2026
dan50
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
18
Views
570
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Sunday at 4:40 PM
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?