What bumper is this?

different companies have different names for their kits. I know that some places call their saleen look-a-like kits the "stalker II" and others call it something completely different. There are a sh1T ton of body kits for our cars, some alright, and some really weird....

If im not mistaken, I believe this is actually the other "xenon" body kit. The front fascia you posted a pic of is actually a entirely new front fascia, this xenon kit just adds ground effects to the stock parts. :shrug:

x5290f.webp



EDIT:

I found another couple of body kits tagged as the "xenon" body kit. I guess these two body kits are made by the same company!?? go figure.

View attachment 361941





Some more random body kits i've found for our cars. None really interest me, but if you're looking for something different...

99-04FMLIGF.jpg

99-04FMVSCOBFRs.jpg

99-04FMVIPERFBs.jpg

99_mustangblitzfront.jpg
 

Attachments

  • x5290f.webp
    x5290f.webp
    7 KB · Views: 132
Blah city. Thanks for finding a different angle of that bumper cover. Without the stripes going all the way down, and at a normal angle, it doesn't look as good to me anymore. I don't have any plans (yet) for doing stripes, so I want a nice smooth bumper. Will probably end up with a 99,01 Cobra bumper.