• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Electrical What dash harness for a 1990 GT ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawnBrewer
  • Start date Start date Jun 4, 2019
S

shawnBrewer

New Member
May 15, 2019
1
0
1
Antioch CA
Jun 4, 2019
#1
  • Jun 4, 2019
  • #1
I have a 1990 GT and I was having a bunch of issues with the sensors such as TPS and the coolant temp sensor not reading properly. To Make it short, pin 46 burned out on old computer, have new computer, engine harness was chopped up with a bunch of splices, replaced with clean one and now I noticed the dash harness has burned up wires so I’d rather replace than try to repair. I am getting conflicting details on which harnesses will work, some say any dash harness from a 90-93 will work , others are saying it’s year specific. I have a 1990 engine and body harness
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
Electrical Foxbody wiring harness 2.3 to v8 swap
  • Foxbodyjake
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
26
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
Kleinjj27
K
1
Electrical Headlight harness trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Apr 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
383
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 17, 2026
AeroCoupe
T
Electrical Brown Connector #31
  • ta66
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
151
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 30, 2026
ta66
T
C
Electrical Fuel Gauge...Help! What did I do or Didn't Do?
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
162
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 3, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
J
Replace/Repair under dash harness on 67 coupe
  • jv53
  • Dec 12, 2025
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
183
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Dec 12, 2025
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?