What do 96-98 cobras dyno at?

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
Davenport, IA
Just like the title says, i was wondering what a 96-98 cobra would push out in terms of rwhp and rwtq, i'm gonna get me one come spring time :nice:
Also, with bolt ons, can these things even touch ls1's :(

• Sponsors (?)

I trapped 104 with x pipe, 4.10's, intake and a timing adjuster at a measley 13*.

I have run 2 GMs and a Mustang GT on the street. The 1st was a late 90's trans am from a 80mph roll when I was BONE STOCK. It was a DEAD HEAT. Second race was from a dig when I had my gears and X-pipe against a 6spd Trans Am Ram Air with at LEAST a loudmouth exhaust. It was even until 3rd, then I pulled a couple cars. It's like he ran out of breath...I love this car.

The third, was against a 99+ GT. It had a VERY loud exhaust, and chip at least (guy said so). I MURDERED him from a 40mph roll. I am assuming the GT was an auto becuase I bent him over my venomous Cobra knee and ripped him a new one.

I am very confident in my cars abilities. My friend who drives his GF"s moms automatic LS1 Camaro SS says my car feels faster. I firmly believe my car is nipping at 300rwhp, it is a very fun car to drive!