What do I have

• Sponsors (?)

There's a little more info floating around about the Bivouacs over on foureyedpride:

Apparently there were only 133 of these made.

Reactions: 1 user
If it has the small European top it probably uses about the same stuff as the McLaren.

Screenshot_20200526-090721_Chrome.jpg
Yes a small top was told it mit be the same as a Mercedes top from that same year
It’s unique for sure. Can’t say the conversion is all that visually appealing, but you will probably never see another one.
yea I found one in South Dakota just like this one but gray they’re asking 40,000 for it so I’m hoping with hitting the body repairs convertible top I can make an app to get the fox body that I want and this will be a learning lesson building this one I’ve built 12 mustang Fox body style

Asking price and selling price are 2 different animals, and rarity doesn't always equal big money. Desire is what makes the difference. If it's not really sought after it won't be worth much, especially given the fact that there are a number of unique things that might need replacement that will be a major PITA to find or require custom work to replicate. :shrug:

• Agree
If it has the small European top it probably uses about the same stuff as the McLaren.

Screenshot_20200526-090721_Chrome.jpg
Yes a small top was told it mit be the same as a Mercedes top from that same year
Seeing that restored one sell for only 7k I think putting money into yours will not be worth it if you are hoping to make a profit.
My thought was to sell it and get a hard top 87 or 88 that’s the kind of mustang I wanted but now driving it which I got it started today I think I might keep it

Asking price and selling price are 2 different animals, and rarity doesn't always equal big money. Desire is what makes the difference. If it's not really sought after it won't be worth much, especially given the fact that there are a number of unique things that might need replacement that will be a major PITA to find or require custom work to replicate. :shrug:
Yeah I agree I think I’m going to keep it got to start today runs super nice just gonna take a while to make it look pretty

There's a little more info floating around about the Bivouacs over on foureyedpride:

Apparently there were only 133 of these made.
Thanks I did check that out pretty interesting what there is for this car looks like it might take me more than just a year to finish it

You could easily drop 20 to 30 grand on that car trying to restore it by the time you are done.
I would highly suggest you start pricing out the cost of parts and if needed any labor before spending dollar one.

You could easily drop 20 to 30 grand on that car trying to restore it by the time you are done.
I would highly suggest you start pricing out the cost of parts and if needed any labor before spending dollar one.
Yes I am a fabricator I decided to keep the car found a Donner car for parts I we’ll play with it for a year trying not to spend to much

Keep us posted on the process. Any issues you come across I'm sure someone here can help.

• Clever