• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

What do I need to know?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88GTStreetRod
  • Start date Start date Apr 21, 2005

88GTStreetRod

Member
Jan 5, 2004
376
1
18
USA
Apr 21, 2005
#1
  • Apr 21, 2005
  • #1
I have been considering purchasing a 1964-1967 Mustang Coupe. I have always had fox body mustangs and really do not know much about the early cars.

- What do you look for to see if the car has been wrecked?
- What cars are more desirable?
- What are some common problems?

Any information would be appreciated. I want to make sure that I am fully educated before I start looking to buy.

Thanks!!
 

LMan

Founding Member
Aug 10, 2002
1,246
0
0
Mom's basement
Apr 21, 2005
#2
  • Apr 21, 2005
  • #2
try this:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=4132
 

88GTStreetRod

Member
Jan 5, 2004
376
1
18
USA
Apr 22, 2005
#3
  • Apr 22, 2005
  • #3
Thanks for the link!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Supercharger and What else do I need? 1990 Saleen Vert 5spd
  • AlbertaGolfer68
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
580
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
General karthief
H
Drivetrain 6R80 to t56 swap
  • Holymoses
  • Apr 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
372
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
156
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
Need help ordering a oil cooler and filter relocation kit but don't know what I need
  • Aiden Brown
  • Aug 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
77
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 14, 2026
squeak93
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
185
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?