what do u think of this exhaust?

• Sponsors (?)

Its going to have a very deep sound to it. Quite throaty. As for loosing torque, you might loose some on the low end, but since its only an h-pipe and flowmasters, I doubt it. You'll probably gain some low end. What other mods do you have done to your car ?

You might loose a little bit way down low, but the mid range and high end gains will make it more than worth it.

As for the sound, a setup with 2-chamber mufflers and an H, the sound will be very deep and hollow. You will like it. If you are going from a stock system to that, you won't believe it when you first start your car.

Dark Knight GT said:
Its going to have a very deep sound to it. Quite throaty. As for loosing torque, you might loose some on the low end, but since its only an h-pipe and flowmasters, I doubt it. You'll probably gain some low end. What other mods do you have done to your car ?

a cold air kit, but ill probably get a couple of other things soon too, and yea thats the sound i was lookin for, do u think it will be loud enough to get tickets though?

slvrgt said:
a cold air kit, but ill probably get a couple of other things soon too, and yea thats the sound i was lookin for, do u think it will be loud enough to get tickets though?
I live in an area of Virginia know as "Hazard Co." due to the police around here. If I don't get pulled over with my setup, then you shouldn't get pulled over for yours either. They know when they see its a Mustang with the GT badges, its a v8 and v8's aren't quiet.

Dark Knight GT said:
I live in an area of Virginia know as "Hazard Co." due to the police around here. If I don't get pulled over with my setup, then you shouldn't get pulled over for yours either. They know when they see its a Mustang with the GT badges, its a v8 and v8's aren't quiet.

i hope not, thanks for the info, ive been really nervous its gona be comin in any day now