• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

what do you guys think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shelbe67
  • Start date Start date Dec 17, 2004
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 17, 2004
#1
  • Dec 17, 2004
  • #1
Well I am sorry to say that I thinkits time to finnally move on to my next stang. You probably guessed it hopefully its gonna be an 05. My dilema is how much do I sell mine for? Its a 94 with sixtyseven thousand miles. It has fox tbody conversion, trickflow intake, ported and polished edelbrock heads, E-303 cam, 1.7rr, full mac exhaust, aermotive fuel system (complete), 42lbs injectors, 80mm prom massair meter, anderson ford pms, and a vortech strim supercharger also bullet wheels. To be totally honest I really didn't want to get rid of the car butI test drove the 05 the othernite and I am totally in love I haven't slept since. I think that its just an amazing car. Go figure I have done most of the work just this year!
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 17, 2004
#2
  • Dec 17, 2004
  • #2
anyone?
 

mootang

New Member
Dec 5, 2004
907
0
0
texas
Dec 18, 2004
#3
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #3
thats a nice setup. What do you think its worth? if it is really clean in and out and everything was done right I'd definatly pay more than 10g for it. that is if I even had that kind of money.
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 18, 2004
#4
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #4
thanks moostang it actually is really clean and everything was done right. The guy ho ha the car b4 me kept it in the garage all of its life. I had it for the past three years. when I gt it it still had the plastic on the seats and doors. I saved everything to make it factory stock again. I didnt wanna return it back to stock but I might have to to get more money for it what a shame. The sadpart really is that I dontwanna get rid of it I just cant have that many cars at my house.
 
P

ponypowa2

New Member
May 17, 2004
228
0
0
Destin, FL
Dec 18, 2004
#5
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #5
I never want to test drive a 05 im afraid it may make me want to sell mine too LOL
 

mootang

New Member
Dec 5, 2004
907
0
0
texas
Dec 18, 2004
#6
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #6
you still didn't say what you would like to get for it.
 

HtownGT

New Member
Dec 5, 2002
544
0
0
Houston
Dec 18, 2004
#7
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #7
i would pay about 12 for it, im sure you can get a little more. if i had the money i would come get it, but i have poor college student syndrome. good luck with everything.
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 18, 2004
#8
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #8
sorry I dont know what I would want for it. I have probably about 20 into it and I know thats not what I am not gonna get I was hoping to get maybe 11 grand for it.
 

HoofnIt

Founding Member
Jan 8, 2001
1,175
0
36
North Carolina
Dec 18, 2004
#9
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #9
Have you thought about putting it on ebay? There are people out there looking for modded cars who are willing to lay down the cash. It wouldn't hurt to try. If not, I would seriously consider returning it to stock and selling all of the hi-po parts.
 

final5-0

Mustang Master
Apr 6, 2003
6,817
12
79
DFW Texas
Dec 18, 2004
#10
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #10
Do you think you can be happy with ANY na Stang since you are used to the power your blower makes.

I've always thought that is how it would be if you had a power adder.

You know, kinda like being used to a h\c\i Stang and then driving a 94-95 stocker which would seem soooo slow.

Later
Grady
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 18, 2004
#11
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #11
hoofinit thats what I was thinking also. the only thing is I really dont wanna turn it back stock I wish that I could just do it all in one shot. that was alot of work you know? I just dont wanna go through all of that plus you never know If I'll get that itch to mod something you know? lol
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 18, 2004
#12
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #12
final5-0 yeah I know what you are saying but its like 2 totally different feelings. as of right now I dont feel any of the torque that my car makes it just lites the tires up in smoke! I have no traction at all. I testdrove the new mustang and it felt that it had a ton of torque compared to mine. I know that it doesn't and that there are people out there will totally disagree but like you said I am used to the supercharger and I dont think that nothing will compare. But I just love the new car so much I think that its just an all around good car. Just driving made me realize that right now I want a nice stock car. I think that for right now its plenty powerfull for everyday driving until that damn bug hits me again lol
 

final5-0

Mustang Master
Apr 6, 2003
6,817
12
79
DFW Texas
Dec 18, 2004
#13
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #13
shelbe67 said:
final5-0 yeah I know what you are saying but its like 2 totally different feelings. as of right now I dont feel any of the torque that my car makes it just lites the tires up in smoke! I have no traction at all. I testdrove the new mustang and it felt that it had a ton of torque compared to mine. I know that it doesn't and that there are people out there will totally disagree but like you said I am used to the supercharger and I dont think that nothing will compare. But I just love the new car so much I think that its just an all around good car. Just driving made me realize that right now I want a nice stock car. I think that for right now its plenty powerfull for everyday driving until that damn bug hits me again lol
Click to expand...

I like what you said in that last sentence

At least you are being honest with yourself

Later
Grady
 

mootang

New Member
Dec 5, 2004
907
0
0
texas
Dec 18, 2004
#14
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #14
if your hoping for 11 grand, put it up for 14 grand and let the offers roll in. If you have to you can always drop the price later. the 05's aren't going to disapear anytime soon.
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 19, 2004
#15
  • Dec 19, 2004
  • #15
thats what I was thinking about. I finnally made up my mind I am going to sell it I ll do likeyou said 14 grand and let the offers come. i actually was having another debate with myself on my other mustang. I ahve a 67 fastback that I have been working on, I have not finished it yet but with the rising prices on the car I am actully gonna let it go also. I know that I am gonna regret it but I feel if I dont do it now that I will regret that I didnt do it when later on if the popularity dies off that I didnt get as much as I should have if you know what I mean. I really appreciate your opinions thanks its been helping me with a tough decision
 

final5-0

Mustang Master
Apr 6, 2003
6,817
12
79
DFW Texas
Dec 19, 2004
#16
  • Dec 19, 2004
  • #16
shelbe67 said:
thats what I was thinking about. I finnally made up my mind I am going to sell it I ll do likeyou said 14 grand and let the offers come. i actually was having another debate with myself on my other mustang.
Click to expand...

Your gonna miss your 94

I ahve a 67 fastback that I have been working on, I have not finished it yet but with the rising prices on the car I am actully gonna let it go also. I know that I am gonna regret it but I feel if I dont do it now that I will regret that I didnt do it when later on if the popularity dies off that I didnt get as much as I should have if you know what I mean. I really appreciate your opinions thanks its been helping me with a tough decision
Click to expand...

Man O Man ...... Have you thought this over really really good?

Just kidding .... 67 Fastback ...... I gonna go old school one more time (most likely Pro-Street) with a 67 Coupe one of these days but for now I'm having too much fun with my 95.

Hope you have a lotta fun in your 05

Later
Grady
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 19, 2004
#17
  • Dec 19, 2004
  • #17
thanks! yeah I will miss her, and yes I have thought it over you just cant beat that new car feeling though! lol My girlfriend wants me to keep my 67 it was my dream car b4 eleanor got big but I just thnk its time I cant keep funding her anymore. I feel like I did so much work and I still have that much more left to do
 
I

iwashmycar

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 7, 2004
1,236
1
39
Columbus, Ohio
Dec 19, 2004
#18
  • Dec 19, 2004
  • #18
Definately sounds like it may be worth a good eleven or twelve grand......Post up some pictures if you have them.......I wanna see this thing, because it sounds real nice.
 

shelbe67

Member
Apr 10, 2004
309
0
17
Dec 19, 2004
#19
  • Dec 19, 2004
  • #19
I definately will thanks! I will try to post them in thenext few days depending on the weather and when I get home sometimes its too dark you know?
 

GRGT1994

New Member
Sep 22, 2004
1,034
0
0
Dec 19, 2004
#20
  • Dec 19, 2004
  • #20
Hey, think about the '67 some more. That's a special car. You won't replace that one. Hang on to it, and work on it at a slow pace. Sounds like you got some time in her already anyway.

I don't mean to make this harder than it already must be, but man, a '67 to tinker on and an '05 - that would be nice.

Enjoy em either way.
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Thinking About Either Trading Or Selling My Mustang, What Do You Guys Think Its Worth?
  • usaf_branham
  • Apr 15, 2015
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
2K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 21, 2015
03_TrueBlue_GT
What Do Guys Think? Yeah Or Nay?
  • mikestang63
  • Jun 1, 2013
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 3, 2013
mikestang63
B
thinking what to do, any input?
  • benjammcd
  • Feb 1, 2011
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
731
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 2, 2011
90stang5speed
9
weird issue, what do you guys think?
  • Jaym14
  • Feb 21, 2010
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
467
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 22, 2010
SpartaPerformance
What kind of power do you think I will make?
  • mustangfan1990
  • Mar 3, 2008
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
716
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 4, 2008
mustangfan1990
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?