• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

What do you think of this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bullitt_2620
  • Start date Start date Jun 21, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

bigcat

start with the upper hole, and if more traction is
May 1, 2005
3,015
1
79
7200 feet
Jun 22, 2007
#21
  • Jun 22, 2007
  • #21
bullitt_2620 said:
I dunno what happened to it from the first post. The auction says it's real carbon fiber.
Click to expand...

active ebay links are not allowed, and it was probably removed.
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Jun 22, 2007
#22
  • Jun 22, 2007
  • #22
i think it would look good with other CF accents
 

EPIK

Member
Jul 3, 2004
796
1
16
LEFT COAST
Jun 22, 2007
#23
  • Jun 22, 2007
  • #23
urban96 said:
i think it would look good with other CF accents
Click to expand...
Thats the only way it would look good, but other than that it looks out of place.
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Jun 22, 2007
#24
  • Jun 22, 2007
  • #24
some CF 03/04 side mirrors, CF wing, CF chin and a painted CF hood with the stripe left unpainted

my friend had some company wrap some parts of his in CF and they came out amazing

i dont think i would spend that $$ on a daily driver tho, but if it was a show car and i had the $$ to burn
 

Tally_4.6

Member
Feb 26, 2006
195
0
17
Orlando
Jun 25, 2007
#25
  • Jun 25, 2007
  • #25
Wolvrin704 said:
Until I saw one on a car I'm not sure if I would like it or not.
Click to expand...
Call me crazy, but in 2 of the pics posted they are installed on cars. I think it looks kinda cool.
 

forum155pl

New Member
Jul 11, 2006
520
0
0
the 509
Jun 26, 2007
#26
  • Jun 26, 2007
  • #26
i like it..
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,336
18,062
224
Massachusetts
Jun 26, 2007
#27
  • Jun 26, 2007
  • #27
I think it's growing on me
 

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
1,899
4
39
Assonet, MA
Apr 26, 2008
#28
  • Apr 26, 2008
  • #28
Bringing one back from the dead. Anybody know where I can get one of these now? I am getting a CF hood in the near future, and this would tie it in nicely.
 

bullitt_2620

Member
Oct 11, 2005
91
0
6
San Diego, cali.
Apr 26, 2008
#29
  • Apr 26, 2008
  • #29
When i originally found it was on ebay, dunno if it's still there though.
 
J

jprovence

New Member
May 20, 2007
195
0
0
Albany, OR
Apr 27, 2008
#30
  • Apr 27, 2008
  • #30
I am thinking I should try and make one of these. I have a spare grill delete and lots of carbon fiber...
 

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
1,899
4
39
Assonet, MA
Apr 27, 2008
#31
  • Apr 27, 2008
  • #31
Honestly, I might get some fake vinyl and slap it on my current delete when I get the hood, I think it would tie it in nicely.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
4.6L 4v motor swap
  • DangStitches
  • Jul 24, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
154
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 29, 2026
squeak93
T
First Car, what should I do for power??
  • tunedV6
  • Apr 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
390
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 4, 2026
580HP*428Cj
5
B
Resolved Crank no start after engine swap
  • biggrim
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
67
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
biggrim
B
9
Paint and Body Rust what to do now
  • 97sn95
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
147
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 13, 2026
Noobz347
F
86 notch NEED HELP!!!!
  • foxbody86
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
134
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?