What do you think?

MY 85 GT

10 Year Member
Mar 7, 2008
1,852
208
104
New Jersey
Ok i have a 93 GT vert now that i love...I came across an 1987 GT convertible Red with a black top...just like mine..Lol...Except this on has a Paxton model SN93 i think the old type...self contained...Well i took it for a test ride it needs a little TLC...like a tune-up...a good cleaning...and maybe a paint down the road...its a nice driver tho...Now its an AOD like mine but man does it shift nice and Hard....like it has a shift kit in it,I dont know what gears it has tho,,maybe stock maybe not..that i would have to look into...The blower is whisper quiet at idle and has a sort of a whistle sound to it when you step on the Gas...the boost gauge didnt work and i found that the line going to it coming from the upper intake was broken off at the connection....So would that effect sound or power? it didnt feel like it was low on any power i gave it a little gas and it instantly spun the tires...Now i think i can get it for $2k...does that sound like a good deal...the top works its in decent shape but it has a small tear in it..i can patch it for now...and one of the back windows doesnt work it trys but doesnt move....the interior is red...kinda ugly..LOL...but in perfect shape...its cloth...it has an alpine stereo...an amp and 2 bass tubes..I couldnt get the radio to play it turned on but i didnt know how to work it...LOL.....So do you think its worth picking up...i want a supercharged mustang and for the money i can get this one that runs and drives...Thanks for any advice....
 
Yeah he wanted $4500 i told him no way ill give him 2k....he said can we meet in the middle i said no...so i have to call him to tomorrow..to see if he takes it...I might go $2250-2300 but thats it....So how would that car perform in the 1/4 and how were those paxtons....Were they any good .....oh yeah it has a MSD boost retard,,,already has a boost gauge in the pillar...it has BBK shorties and a 70 MM bbk TB...also....
 
I wouldnt hesitate! Lucky I dont live in the same town or I would swoop that thing up from under you! :rlaugh:
DSC00150.webp